£7.99 – £24.99
African catfish is a low calorie, high protein seafood that’s a great source of nutrients, A 100g of African Catfish provides:
- Calories: 105
- Fat: 2.9 grams
- Protein: 18 grams
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Vitamin B12: 121% of the Daily Value
- Selenium: 26% of the Daily Value
- Phosphorus: 24% of the Daily Value
- Thiamine: 15% of the Daily Value
- Potassium: 19% of the Daily Value
- Cholesterol: 24% of the Daily Value
- Omega-3 fatty acids: 237 mg
- Omega-6 fatty acids: 337 mg
Asides from its low calories and Sodium, African catfish is a good source of Lean Protein, healthy fats, Vitamins and Minerals.
Of course, African Catfish can be part of your balanced diet, although, cooking methods affect its calorie, sodium, and fat contents.
It is advisable to adopt the dry heat cooking methods such as baking, broiling, grilling, roasting and pan frying.
Our catfish is farmed in the UK with the highest quality of feed and processed to its highest premium standard in line with the UK’s food standard requirements – no sand, no infections, no larvae and no carcinogenic materials.
Note: 1KG is £9.99, so the price of extra large sizes are calculated based on the weight